AP EAMCET 2021 – AP EAMCET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2021: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE has issued the exam dates for AP EAMCET for the academic year 2021. AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses at Various colleges/ universities in Andhra Pradesh state. Online application Form will be available in 1st week of March 2021. Entrance examination will be conducted online mode. Qualifying Candidates in the entrance examination will get admission into various UG Programmes. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
AP EAMCET 2021 Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP EAMCET 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of AP EAMCET Score||One Year|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2021
Before going to fill the AP EAMCET 2021 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for AP EAMCET 2021 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For B.Pharmacy Courses Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized university with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- Candidates should complete the age of 16 years on at the time of Admission.
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
B.V.Sc & A.H
AP EAMCET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2021|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2021|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2021|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2021|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2021|
|Commencement of result||May 2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application
- AP EAMCET Application Form has been released by JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2021 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPEG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- Check the details carefully you have entered the submit the Application.
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the AP EAMCET application form through online mode in March 2021
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For Engineering (E) – Rs. 450 /-
For Agriculture & Medical (AM) – Rs. 450 /-
For both Engineering + Agriculture & Medical (E+AM) – 900
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Andhra Pradesh / TS
Steps to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2021
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 160 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their Hall Ticket through online mode from the official website of AP EAMCET. It can be available from last week of April 2021 tentatively. Candidates should download their AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth. Before downloading Hall Ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their AP EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2021 Previous Papers
Also Check : AP EAMCET Exam Centres
AP EAMCET 2021 Result
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the AP EAMCET Results through online at their official website. AP EAMCET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
AP EAMCET Cutoff / Qualifying Marks
Candidates are required to obtain the minimum marks, then he/she will be qualifies for the further rounds of admission. After the Result are announced, Exam conducting authority will publish the qualifying cut offs for each course, students will called for counseling and admission process. The cutoff will be prepared after checking many factors related to the examination.The cut off score is based on many factors such as
- Number of applicants registered for Examination
- Total number of candidates participated in the exam.
- Difficulty level of the examination
- The previous year’s cutoff trends
- Marking scheme
- Total number of available seats
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of Results. Candidates need to pay processing fees to complete the registration for AP EAMCET 2021 counseling. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts the counselling in June 2021. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. Candidates must produce original documents with photo copies for document verification at the time of counseling. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences. Colleges are allotted based on availability courses and seats in the colleges. After the seat allotment of the college, candidates need to report the provisional seat allotment letter to that particular college to confirm their admission.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Exam Certificates
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate proof of Local/non-local status of candidates
- Provisional admission letter
- Recent pass port size photographs.
AP EAMCET Contact Details
AP EAMCET – 2021 Office
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
East Godavari District
Phone No : 0884-2340535 (O)
- 1 AP EAMCET 2021 – AP EAMCET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2021
- 3 AP EAMCET 2021 Online Application
- 4 Steps to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2021