AP EAMCET 2020 – Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Application from,Notification, Eligibility, AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2020, AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2020 : The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE has issued the exam dates for AP EAMCET for the academic year 2020. AP EAMCET is a state level entrance exam and it is conducted to provide admission into B.E/B.Tech/B.form/B.Arc and other medical courses at Various colleges/ universities in Andhra Pradesh state. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online only. The complete details of AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application filling and Notification,Exam dates,Eligibility, how to apply and other details we provided in below.
AP EAMCET 2020 Overview
|Name of the Examination||AP EAMCET 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Examination Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Validity of AP EAMCET Score||One Year|
|AP EAMCET Helpdesk
||email@example.com | 0884-2340535/ 0884-2356255|
Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2020
Before going to fill the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form Candidates must check their eligibility. The eligibility criteria to apply for AP EAMCET 2020 examination is provided in below
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. PIO and OCI card holders also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- And must satisfy the local/non-local status requirement as per notified by the authority.
- For engineering courses, candidates must have passed or appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- For B.Pharmacy Courses Must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent exam from recognized university with scored at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) from recognized university.
- Candidates should complete the age of 16 years on at the time of Admission.
|B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)
B.Tech (Food Science and Technology)
B.V.Sc & A.H
AP EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Issued on||February 2020|
|Availability of Online Application||March 2020|
|Last date to submit Online Application||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.2000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.5000/-||May 2020|
|With late fee of Rs.10000/-||March 2020|
|Hall Ticket Availability||April 2020|
|Commencement of result||May 2020|
AP EAMCET 2020 Online Application
- AP EAMCET Application Form has been released by JNTUK on behalf of APSCHE through online mode at their official website.
- Application Form will be available on March 2020 Tentatively.
- Applicant have to pay the exam fee before submit the application form.
- Candidates need to upload their scanned documents of photograph and signature should be in JPG format.
- Image size can not exceed 30KB for photograph and 15KB for signature.
- The Exam Conducting Authority will provide the correction of the AP EAMCET application form through online mode in March 2020
- Candidate need to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Category wise Application fee is given in Below
For Engineering (E) – Rs. 450 /-
For Agriculture & Medical (AM) – Rs. 450 /-
For both Engineering + Agriculture & Medical (E+AM) – 900
The fee payment can be done via net banking, debit/credit card.
There is a another way to pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online Centers/ Mee Seva Centers/ e-seva centers in Andhra Pradesh / TS
Steps to Apply Online for AP EAMCET 2020
- Candidates can visit official website or click the below link
- In Home tab check for “Apply Online” link and Click on it.
- Candidate have to Pay the Application fee through TS Online or Net Banking Or Credit / Debit Cards.
- Then Fill the Online Application form with required details.
- Now Upload the Scanned images of photo and signature in required format.
- Finally Take print out of the Application Form for future reference.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET Exam will be held in online (Computer based Test) mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 Hours.
- All the Questions are multiple choice based type.
- The Question paper consists of 160 multiple choice questions
- Each Correct answer will be awarded for 1 mark
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates can get their hall ticket through online mode from the official website of AP EAMCET sche.ap.gov.in. It can be available from last week of April 2020 tentatively. Candidates should download their AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket by entering the required details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.Before downloading hall ticket Candidates should check their details mentioned in the card and then download their AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket. If you see any mistakes in the card, report to the exam conducting Authority.
How to download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- visit the official website.
- Search Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket and click on it.
- Enter Registration Number and DOB.
- Click Submit Button.
- your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket display on screen.
- Download it and take print out.
Also Check : AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket Download
Also Check : AP EAMCET Result,Rank,CutOff
AP EAMCET 2020 Result
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the AP EAMCET Results through online at their official website. JNTUK will release the results separately for engineering and agriculture & medical papers. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
AP EAMCET 2020 Rank Card
JNTUK will be announced the AP EAMCET Rank Card in second week of May 2019 tentatively. The basic details mentioned on your Rank Card we provided below.
- Hall ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Status of Area (Local/Non local)
- Combined Score in AP EAMCET
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology
- Intermediate Percentage
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The Qualified candidates are invited to participate in the counseling process. Counselling will be conducted after the declaration of AP EAMCET Results. And it will be started from June 2020. JNTUK conducts the counselling separately for engineering and agriculture & medical courses. There are a certification verification and selection process in this section. After completing the document verification, the option entry will be opened through online mode. Candidates should fill in the selection of courses / colleges as per their preferences.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- AP EAMCET Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent mark sheet
- Intermediate or its equivalent Pass Memo Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Community certificate (if required)
- Resident certificate (if applicable)