AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021 : The hall ticket for AGRICET will be released by the authority on the official website tentatively in the month of July 2021. Candidates have to enter application number and date birth to download the result. Candidates who clear the entrance exam will be eligible to take part in the counselling round. Candidates have to secure more or equal marks to the cut-off decided by the authority to clear the exam. Candidates can get the information regarding the AGRICET Admit Card 2021.
Important Dates of AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
|Name of the Exam||Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Conducting Body||Acharya N. G. Ranga University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Admit Cards Released on||14th July 2021|
|Exam Date||21st July 2021|
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Commencement of Results||August 2021|
|Counselling Starts on||August 2021|
|HelpDesk||Tel: 18004250430. Email: email@example.com|
AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
The authority will issue admit card to only those candidates who have registered for the exam timely. Such candidates will be able to access the admit card from the official website of the authority. Candidates have to carry admit card on the day of the exam. Without admit card candidates will not be given permission to write in the exam.
Details Mentioned on your AGRICET Admit Card
following details can be available on your AGRICET Admit Card 2021. Candidates must check and verify all the details mentioned on Admit Card .If you found any discrepancy on your Admit Card. It should be report to the official authorities and needed to be corrected immediately. These are the basic details we have provided, check out.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Admit Card Number
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Center / Venue
- Examination Timing
- General Instructions to Candidate
Documents to be Carry on Exam day
Candidates must carry any of the following documents into the Exam hall mainly Admit Card and other documents as follows.
Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Any other valid identity proof
Also Check: TS PGECET Admit Card 2021, Exam Date
Also Check: TS EAMCET Admit Card 2021, Exam Date
Agriculture Common Entrance Test will be conducted by Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Acharya N. G. Ranga University was established by Late Smt Indira Gandhi & Late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri on June 12, 1964. University was earlier named as Andhra Pradesh Agriculture University, In 1966, its name was changed to Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Now, the university will conduct entrance examination for providing admissions in various agriculture courses. Candidates have to apply from the official website of Acharya N.G Ranga University. Candidates need to prepare for Agriculture Common Entrance Test to getting admission in various agriculture programs.
AGRICET 2021 Hall Ticket
It is necessary to keep the admit card while taking the exam. The only way to get the admit card is downloading it from the official website. Candidates won’t be sent admit card via post. Below we have given the steps to download the admit card:
Steps to Download AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
The Admit Card downloading process will be completely online. To download the AGRICET Admit Card 2021, Candidates follow the following steps to get their Admit Card from authority’s official website. Otherwise we will also provide a direct link to access the Admit Card on this page. These are the simple steps
- Log on to the official website at www.angrau.ac.in.
- Click on the valid link of AGRICET admit card, to download the admit card.
- enter all the required credentials for downloading admit card.
- after entering the credentials submit the details.
- admit card will be shown on the page of the website.
- candidate should take a copy of the admit card for further use.
The importance of Admit Card
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of July 2021 on the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
- Admit card is a very important document. It is an identity proof for a candidate to appear in the examination.
- Candidates have to contact officials in case of any mistake in admit card.
- Candidates have to carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card.
- It is necessary to carry admit card with them at the examination venue.
- Without admit card, candidates would not be allowed by the officials to sit in the examination.
AGRICET Exam Centers
AGRICET Examination will be held at following given Centers. We have provide the examination city with centre code in below table.
The aspirants can decide which test center is nearest to them to appear for the exam. These were the center’s where the exam was conducted last year:
- S. V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
AGRICET 2021 Result
The Acharya N. G. Ranga University is the conducting body and take responsibility to declare the AGRICET Results through online at their official website. AGRICET Results will be available on after the few days of completion on the exam. So the candidates need to wait until official announcement of the results by the exam conducting authority. The candidates should check their result by giving their Registration Number, Admit Card Number and Date of Birth & Captcha code.
- 1 Important Dates of AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
- 2 AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
- 3 Details Mentioned on your AGRICET Admit Card
- 4 About AGRICET
- 5 AGRICET 2021 Hall Ticket
- 6 Steps to Download AGRICET Hall Ticket 2021
- 7 The importance of Admit Card
- 8 AGRICET Exam Centers
- 9 AGRICET 2021 Result